While pressure and the call for strong leadership remains high, there are also more and more companies that realise that giving autonomy to their employees can yield better results and increase people’s the motivation and commitment. However, transitioning from a top down organised structure to one where the individual teams have more autonomy (while maintaining or even improving attunement to what needs to be done) is not easy.
Sociocracy is a management system with a strong focus on autonomy and consent decision making. It helps organisations to move towards more empowerment along with higher commitment and co-responsibility for the group.
We are proud to announce that we organise an introductory course to Sociocracy. The course will be given by a very experienced sociocracy specialist and trainer Pieter van Meche, director of the North and Middle European division of The Sociocracy Group.
- Date: January 14th and 15th 2016, 9am to 5pm.
- Place: Impact Hub Geneva, Rue Fendt 1, Geneva.
- Course fee: CHF 750.- (Members of non-profit organisations: 600 CHF. Members of the Impact Hub Geneva get 10% reduction).
- Language: The course will be given in English. The trainer does however also understand/speak French.
- Complete workshop description
- Course registration